Friday, July 29, 2005

Top 10 Flaming Videos

On a lighter note... My sister and I had a fun time guessing the MTV Locals Diyes anything goes last night. The top 10 flaming videos. Videos with Artists that are out in the open gay and some are just too gay to be not noticed. For the record, I respect and have a high regard for the third sex.

I was actually expecting Stephen something... something of the Boyzone to be in the list but He wasn't gay enough, I guess.

TOP TEN FLAMING VIDEOS

10. Wham - Wake me up before you go go
9. Zoo Lander Soundtrack - Relax
8. Sanchez - Turtle dance (this is OPM)
7. Queen - I want to be free
6. Right said Fred - I'm too sexy
5. George Michael - Faith
4. Pet Shop Boys - Go West
3. Rupaul - Supermodel
2. Boy George - Crying Game

and the Gayest Video to date.......

1. Village People - Machomen

Labels:


t-na @ 2:38 PM| 0 comments