Tuesday, August 09, 2005

At Last

Its been quite a while that I didn't post something here. Besides the fact that I was in a lazy mood to blog, my eyes got irritated thus I can't hardly type decently. What a way to celebrate my blogs 1st birthday. Anyways, I'll try to make up for time lost.

Subsequent to my check up last Saturday, I had to wake up early today since my doctor required me to take a blood test, suprisingly the test costs bursted up to P5,000+ . Good thing I waited for my mom to come home from the province since the money she left was not sufficient. If you could only see my right arm... its full of marks from the blood tests that I had taken all in all 6 ( 5 times last December).

As a child I have collected a number of unforgettable funny moments. I was 1st confined to ParaƱaque Medical due to stomach ache and vomiting (I was in Grade 3) they had to insert an IV for my dextrose. I was in a wheel chair and I spun and moved around to avoid the needle. When you just thought things couldn't get worse. There was the 1st time I got my blood tested (I think I was in grade school, grade 6) I went ballistic and cried my heart out from the sight of the biggest syringe and needle that I ever saw was about to puncture me. Hahaha Just can't help but laugh at myself.

I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I preferred watching the movie first before I read the book since I'd be enjoying the "experience of watching the movie" rather than finding loop holes at ever corner, the element of surprise in the movie was gone ( do I make sense?) . I first read Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets and I didn't enjoy the movie as much as I did when I saw Prisoner of Azkaban.

We had to pick up Barry from the vet and as usual he was 20 inches of stud muffin.
This it for now till next...

Labels:


t-na @ 9:51 PM| 0 comments