Saturday, September 17, 2005

...Last Song Syndrome...

"It'll be you and me, up in the trees... and the forest will give us the answers... It'll be you and I... up in the sky... it's a combination for disaster! Yeheh... yeheh... yeheh...yeheh yeheh...yeheh!"

A last effort to finally stop this song in my head... I had an idea of posting it here, as way of freeing myself from this song. If you had the chance to watch Rockstar INXS last week(yes, it's been that long), September 7 (Wednesday), Marty Casey, one of my favorites, sang his original song named "Trees". It has a catchy tune and the lyrics are simple. It's really hard not to sing-a-long. I highly recommend that you watch the video clip in Rockstar INXS's Official Website.

"I wrote the song in New York City after a stressful relationship took a turn for the worse. It was a direct plea for a second chance to renew our love." - Marty Casey

Rockstar INXS is down to its final three namely: Marty Casey, MiG Ayesa and JD Fortune. She performed an awesome rendition of "Suicide Blonde" for her elimination song but Sweet Suzie Mcniel wasn't just what the band was looking for. JD's original song "Pretty Vegas" wasn't bad either. I especially liked it when he sang some of the lyrics using a bullhorn, that was neat. As much as I want to see MiG's sexy bod on a regular basis through INXS, I'm actually convinced that the game is between Marty and JD (XXkeeping my fingers crossed for MartyXX). Here's the lyrics to this infectious song "Trees".

Trees
Marty Casey

I don't want to go through this life
Without you by my side
And I've got it all worked out
in my head
Here's how it's got to be

It'll be you and me
up in the trees
and the forest will give us the answers

We, we're make believe..
in a world we rule together

We can build our dreams
with a knot tied tight
to last forever

It'll be you and me
up in the trees
and the forest will give us the answers

It'll be you and I
up in the sky
it's a combination for disaster

We've got one shot -
so where do we go from here ?

It'll be you and me
up in the trees
and the forest will give us the answers

It'll be you and I
up in the sky
it's a combination for disaster..

And I know
there's more for us in this life..

***Probably you've noticed that my Radio Blog's not working due to bandwidth limit. I'm currently doing something about it, and as soon as I fix it I'll include my favorite Rockstar INXS songs. Ahyayay... I guess posting this as a topic didn't help at all, anyways I hope I've infected a couple or a few of you guys Hehehe! (the song plays in my head again...)

Labels: ,


t-na @ 6:30 AM| 1 comments