Monday, October 24, 2005

Thoughts on LIFE

I wish that I could share my thoughts that's been troubling me since yesterday. Due to the sensitivity of the topic I'll try my very best not to get carried away and spill my beans.

I don't have a lot of friends, I don't even believe in having a "best friend" but I do have "close friends". I'd rather have 1 real friend rather than having a bunch of them who talks behind your back and I have the experience to back-up this theory. With this in mind, I can proudly boast that I give 110% to my treasured "close friends". We might not meet on a daily basis, or even text each other regularly but one thing is sure, I will be there If you need me. If you need to talk, if you need to cry, to smile and brighten up your day, I'll definitely be the there, 100% guaranteed or your money back.

This also applies to my close relatives, my sister can attest as to how mature I have grown. I speak out when I know and believe that I have the best intentions. I can be passionate to a cause that everybody just sets aside, or taken for granted. If you've known me a few years back ( 6-7 yrs to be precise) you'd be probably be surprised as to how I am able to speak up for myself. I was a goody-to-shoes then, I wanted to please everybody, naive and gullible. I remember a friend who told me that I was gullible and yet he took advantage of me being gullible instead of correcting it (Haha good thing he's not my friend anymore). I look back and I am thankful for what I've been through, it might not be a pleasant experience but it helped me to be what I am now.

Strong as I may seem I also have my faults, hoping that someday I'll look back and smile knowing that I have grown and learned another valuable lesson.

OT: Ain't blogging neat??

Now on the lighter side...

a scene from "Piring" from Bikoy.net

If your planning to go out and watch a movie, I'm inviting you to watch "Piring" at Greenbelt 1 Cinema 2. This is an indi-film or independent film by Dianne Sibal at Ranina Sanglap, a DLSZ Alumni, their film is included in the "Cinemanila Film Festival". We ask for your suppport.

This would be it for now... till next

Labels:


t-na @ 3:38 PM| 0 comments