Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just a Random Thing

I was supposed to post a 200 random survey questionnaire that I answered in my vacant time. Unfortunately the attempts I made were futile. First attempt, as soon as I clicked the submit button our internet provider had some technical problems hence all the answers were erased. Second attempt, successfully answered, submitted and published but as I checked my blog the “format of the survey” was not friendly hence a 3rd attempt. I copied the “answered survey” in MSWord so that I’d reformat the layout to fit with my blog. I opened my blogger account to post the accomplished questionnaires. I pressed ctrl-a then ctrl-v and saved as draft. Happy and confident, so I thought, I did not save the word document and all that’s left is this:

Really Long Survey (over 200)

What is your name?: Kristina
Are you named after anyone?: No, I wasn't.
What's your screename?: t-na
Would you name a child of yours after you?: Yes, I would
If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name be?:
I'd like to be named "Martin"
If you could switch names with a friend who would it be?: Joey
Are there any mispronounciations/typos that ppl do w/ your name constantly?:
Yes, they usually spell it with a "C" or a "CH"
Would you drop your last name if you became famous?: No, I wouldn't

Basics
Your gender:: female
Straight/Gay/Bi: straight

I'd probably continue answering this when I'm in the mood already hehehe.

Labels:


t-na @ 6:01 PM| 0 comments