Friday, March 10, 2006

American idol: Top 12 Unveiled

I'm sad that Layla received the 2nd lowest vote, which meant her elimination. She seemed disappointed by this, she hardly sang her last song for the season. I really like her alot. It was the choice of song that pulled her down, Simon even stressed that she wasn't the reason it was just the song choice she made. Another elimination shocker was Gedeon and his 1000 watt smile or as Simon says "grin". I had my bet on Bucky and Kevin to be eliminated but Gedeon took the toil instead.

Mandisa and Chris astonished me with their respective rendition of "I'm Every Woman" (Mandisa) and "Broken" (Chris). I knew that Mandisa could sing but she definitely out-sang everybody this week. I was like... woahhh she's definitely a hot one dog pound! Chris on the otherhand did a fantastic version of Seether's Broken.


The top 12 was unveiled as America gets closer to this seasons American Idol. First row from left to right Bucky Covington, Chris Daughtry, Elliot Yamin, Kellie Pickler, Mandisa, Paris Bennet. Second row from left to right Ace Young, Taylor Hicks, Kevin Covias, Katharine McPhee, Lisa Tucker and finally Melissa McGhee.

Labels:


t-na @ 10:38 PM| 0 comments