Friday, March 10, 2006

Mp3s of American Idol Season 5

Here are a couple of MP3 of this seasons American Idol 5. These so far are my favorite songs that the contestants rendered. I'd be uploading a new file as soon as I get the chance, just check the main page for updates. I'll be welcoming requests, just incase you want something that isn't here. Enjoy listening.

Ayla Brown
Auditions Ayla Brown - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Ayla Brown - Reflection
Ayla Brown - I Want You To Need Me
Ayla Brown - Unwritten

Becky O'Donahue
Becky O'Donahue - Because The Night

Bucky Covington
Bucky Covington - Superstition
Bucky Covington - Oh Boy
Bucky Covington - Real Good Man
Bucky Covington - Best I Ever Had

Chris Daughtry
Chris Daughtry - Broken
Chris Daughtry - I Walk the Line
Chris Daughtry - What If
Chris Daughtry - Making Memories of Us
Chris Daughtry - Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman
Chris Daughtry - A Little Less Conversation

Elliot Yamin
Elliott Yamin - Knocks Me Off My Feet
Elliot Yamin - I Don't Wanna Be
Elliot Yamin - Home
Elliot Yamin - Trouble

Katharine McPhee
Auditions Katharine McPhee - God Bless The Child
Katharine McPhee - Since I Fell For You
Katharine McPhee - All in Love is Fair
Katharine McPhee - Think
Katharine McPhee - Until You Come Back To Me
Katharine McPhee - Come Rain or Come Shine
Katharine McPhee - The Voice Within
Katharine McPhee - You're Bringing Out the Elvis in Me
Katharine McPhee - Who Want To Live Forever
Katharine McPhee - Someone to Watch Over Me
Katharine McPhee - I Have Nothing
Katharine McPhee - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Katharine McPhee - Hound Dog/ All Shook Up
Katharine McPhee - I Believe I Can Fly
Katharine McPhee - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Katharine McPhee - I've Got Nothing But The Blues

Kellie Pickler
Auditions Kellie Pickler - Since U Been Gone, Broken Wing
Kellie Pickler - Something To Talk About
Kellie Pickler - I'm The Only One
Kellie Pickler - Walkin After Midnight
Kellie Pickler - Fancy
Kellie Pickler - Bohemian Rhapsody

Kevin Covais
Kevin Covais - Part-Time Lover
Kevin Covias - When I Fall In Love

Mandisa
Auditions Mandisa Hundley - Fallin'
Mandisa - Never
Mandisa - Cry
Mandisa - I’m Every Woman
Mandisa - I Don't Hurt Anymore
Mandisa - Wanna Praise You

Melissa McGhee
Melissa McGhee - What About Love

Paris Bennett
Auditions Paris Bennet - Cowboy Take Me Away, Take Five
Paris Bennett - Midnight Train To Georgia
Paris Bennett - Fever
Paris Bennett - Work It Out
Paris Bennett - Kiss
Paris Bennett - Be Without You

Taylor Hicks
Taylor Hicks - Playing the Harmonica
Taylor Hicks - Levon
Taylor Hicks - Easy
Taylor Hicks - Taking It To The Streets
Taylor Hicks - Living For The City
Taylor Hicks - Not Fade Away
Taylor Hicks - Trouble
Taylor Hicks - Take Me Home Country Road
Taylor Hicks - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Taylor Hicks - You Send Me
Taylor Hicks - Just Once
Taylor Hicks - Play That Funky Music White Boy
Taylor Hicks - Something
Taylor Hicks - Jailhouse Rock
Taylor Hicks - In The Ghetto
Taylor Hicks - Try A Little Tenderness
Taylor Hicks - You Are So Beautiful

American Idol 5 Finale MP3s NEW
Katherine McPhee - It's All Coming Back (ft. Meatloaf)
Katherine McPhee - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Katherine McPhee & Taylor Hicks - I Had The Time Of My Life
AI5 Girls - Man I Feel Like A Woman Medley
AI5 Top 12 - Bacharach Medley (ft. Diane Warwick)

American Idol 5 Finale Video (Quicktime) NEW
Katherine McPhee - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Labels:


t-na @ 9:26 PM| 0 comments