Sunday, August 27, 2006

Philippine Idol announced it's Top 24

I haven't been blogging about "Philippine Idol" until now. I wanted to watch the first few episodes before I give my insights about the show. I'm an avid fan of it's American counterpart, needless to say I had high expectations for Philippine Idol. Although PI exclusive is aired everyday (for 30 mins) and PI (1 hour) every weekend, I barely watched or even finished a couple of episodes. It wasn't as exciting and spunky as its american counterpart. Neverthelss, I will still support Philippine Idol. Philippine Idol finally announced the top 24 idol hopefuls. The top 24 were composed of familiar, unfamiliar faces and unheard voices. This coming Saturday the Boys will be first to perform which will be followed by a Sunday elimination day. It's rumored that the bottom four will be eliminated.

Here are Philippine Idols' Top 24


First Row (left to right): ABIGAIL BLANCO, ARMARIE CRUZ, CHERRY ANN CHIU, IRA MARASIGAN, JELLICA MARIE MATEO, STEPHANIE BAINBRIGGE

Second Row (left to right):
ERIKA JILL BAUTISTA, CHRISTINA OTERO, YASMI ROSE MEDINA, RINA LEI PANGAN, MAUREEN MARCELO, PAULA PATRICIA CHAVEZ

Third Row (left to right):
CHRISTIAN MASAGA, REYMOND SAJOR, ROBERT BERNADAS, RAMIRR GREPO, PAUL ANDRAE YBANEZ, MIGUEL MENDOZA

Last Row (left to right):
FREDDIE CABAEL, GIAN CARLO MAGDANGAL, JAN KURT NIETO, JASPER ONYX CULALA, JOSEPH ASTOR, KENNETH DINGLE

Labels:


t-na @ 11:02 PM| 2 comments