Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Full Tank

At last my first post for the year! I was trying to access Blogger since 01 Jan 2007 but there was a problem loading Bloggers' main page. Was it a bug? or my DSL connection is still suffering the aftermath of the Taiwan earthquake. I was suppose to post something before the year ended, the factors I mentioned above plus the hectic schedule that I was is in made this "so called year end post" possible to unattainable.

.....................................................................................................

The year 2006 was all about my family. We are closer and bonded more than I could ever imagine. I'd like to thank my family for the unconditional support and love they have given me.

2006 has been very fruitful, I've managed to take small steps to greatness! The funny thing was I didn't planned it, it just happened! I just went for it. The first step wasn't that easy, I had excuses lined up in my head just not to plunge into it but I'm happy I did!

My renewed relationship with God, keeps me fueled. Full tank, ready for greatness!

I am ready.

t-na @ 4:53 AM| 2 comments