Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So Simple

It started a few weeks ago, I've been itching to change "My Soundtrack" from Mojoflys' Mata to Stacie Orricos' So Simple. So Simple appropriately reflects the current state I'm in. Starting a fresh new year being spontaneous, taking risks and just be better than ever. Certain goals might look complicated to accomplish but once you just let go and take the first step, you'll realize that it's simple. I'd like to thank my new bff for inspiring me to be a better human being, Jesus, without you I could have been stuck in the state of negativity. Thank you for a new beginning.

Castpost is currently upgrading their system. Till they finish, I'm trying out MyFlashFetish (free) services.

I just checked out amazon.com apparently there is an existing "limited edition" of Stacie Orricos' Beautiful Awakening album. Aside from the 12 tracks, the limited edition includes 3 videos (Stuck, There's Gotta Be More To Life, I'm Not Missing You) and Behind The Beautiful Awakening Epk. I was about to grab the 12 track album last SM Malls year-ender sale, when I decided to follow my instinct and just wait if they might release a limited version. I'm glad I did.

Below, the lyrics to the song and checkout my cool mix tape at the side column.


So Simple
by Stacie Orrico
Beautiful Awakening

It could all be so simple, simple

Don't need high heels
For a good feel
You can keep the fancy clothes
I'll take walkin in the rain
Over things material
I'll trade Melrose and the big names
Give me faces that I know
Just play a melody that everybody knows

Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much less is more, more, more


True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
so simple, so simple, simple

Give me wisdom, plain and truthful
Teach me somethin I don't know
Plain as education, inspiration I suppose (yeah yeah)
Give me family, on a Sunday
And I'll be just fine
There's nothing in the world
That's worth more of my time

Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much less is more, more, more

True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
so simple, so simple, simple

True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
so simple, so simple, simple

Livin my dream, is my song to the world
(let 'em hear it)
Sharin' my soul and spirit
I'm hopin that you hear it
Got one (one) life (life) to live (live)
It's only what you make it (make it)
Every new day's a chance worth takin

True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
so simple, so simple, simple

True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
so simple, simple.

La la la la lah
La la la la lah
La la la la lah so simple, so simple, so simple
Oh simple La la la lah la la la la lah hmm..
So simple, so simple, simple.

Labels: ,


t-na @ 8:32 PM| 0 comments