Friday, March 02, 2007

The New Me

The year just started and I've accomplished more than what I expected myself to do. One by one I'm conquering my demons. Ideals, thoughts I've mentioned here in my blog has finally been turned into action.

I've been so busy these past few weeks, too busy to even watch TV! I missed a number of American Idol episodes. I managed to watch a few reruns but my mind just keeps on wandering thinking of things that I must do and want to do. It's as if 24 hours a day isn't enough for me, I'm pumped up for greatness.

My journey is not exactly smooth. There are a lot of boulders on my way trying to block my path, from people who you least expected and I feel so sorry for them. No matter how big the stones they throw on me, nothing can stop me from being the best that I can be. I'm sorry... they'd have to put up and get used to the new me, the NEW T-NA!

Labels:


t-na @ 12:52 AM| 0 comments