Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tid bits

Just woke up and it's about time I do an update...

A few days ago I just finished Resident Evil 4. Playing R4 with Wii made the whole gaming experience refreshing and action filled, literally. Using the Wii remote and the nunchuck made my aim more precise and easily handle Leon's movements. At the middle part of the game, the zombies evolve and shooting them directly on the head just releases the tentacles instead of instantly killing them. I can't recall if the previous versions had them evolving zombies. Now that I finished the main plot, I'm still left with bonus or extra features but I'm eying on buying the unlimited rocket launcher which will hold me back 1M Pesetas.


--------------------------------


I hope the strike would end soon I miss my tv series... Heroes, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, How I met your Mother ... Most of them were cut short leaving us viewers wanting more.

American Idol is back! I'd be posting my favorites at the end of the auditions phase. I barely get to watch this show on time, thanks to torrents I could DL them and watch during my free time.


--------------------------------


Last night I was able to watch the animated film Happy Feet thru HBO. A particular scene struck me the most. Mumble was captured and placed in a glass cage with other penguins he was trying to communicate with the "aliens" asking them to stop taking their fish. Days turned to weeks, weeks into months. When he was about to give up and get accustomed to living in a fish bowl his family (thru an illusion) reminded him of his purpose.

Watching Mumbo stuck inside the glass cage made me feel terrible and to just imagine an actual creature in the same circumstance. I made a decision, I will not participate in any activity which involves creatures caged in a made up habitat as form of entertainment.

Labels: , ,


t-na @ 4:26 AM| 0 comments